Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by sse
Chief Craig is the best large-city police chief in the country
+1000. He has his cops backs as long as they are in the right. There was some protesting but they released the bodycam footage and it died out quickly. The reason the protesters (at least around here) don't do stuff in the 'burbs is because that's where they live. Detroit has quite a few white cops but the great majority of black residents don't mind because they act like cops are supposed to act, not like legal thugs. If more departments were like Detroit's, and more chiefs like Craig, we wouldn't have a lot of these problems. That being said, twenty years ago was a whole, different story. I've met quite a few Detroit cops, and they're usually quite laid back. None of the shaved head, tatted up arms and overbearing attitude.
PS--How many big city chiefs do you know who are pro 2A and say people should own a gun because the police can't be everywhere? Craig does, in a Democratic administration. Like I said, he's a standup guy.

you said it better than i could

He seems like a great Chief.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house