Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sadly, this place, and too many other places, thrive on hate, and bad news.

Wabi, when Hitler died, it wasnt bad news. The two murderers finally meeting justice this week are good news the US is maybe returning a bit to justice and law and order. The earthly death they experienced is not the death they feared.
I agree though, its sad they chose the road they did, and sad for those whos lives were taken by scum who had no regard for lives other than their own. They caused a lot of sadness for the friends and relatives of those innocents who died for the pleasure of their killers.

Praise the Lord justice was finally carried out.

How many children and unborn have suffered and died by the hands of Soros and RBGs actions?

How many little kids are sold into sexual servitude in Lybia since Zero, Hillary and Soros had their way in destroying a country with a thriving economy like Lybia? How many kids there starve to death selling their bodies for a hand full of wheat?

Satanists pushing human misery through their work trying to build the Moslem caliphate.

They attempred the same thing in Syria and Trump stopped it.

When the fawn is bleating with its guts dragging the ground i will not bemoan the death of the coyote I shot off it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin