Originally Posted by MAC
Adam Rahuba, a former concert promoter, works part-time as a food-delivery driver and a DJ. At 38, he spent most of the past year staying on a friend's couch in a small town north of Pittsburgh.

That isn't a man. That is a child. Almost 40 years old, only works part time and crashes on a friend's couch. I'll bet his parents are "real" proud of him. By the time I was 38 I had enough time in the USN to retire.

No kidding! You can’t make this bullshit up. The guy is a complete failure yet he thinks he’s getting the last laugh? He’s an unpaid, self-proclaimed internet troll who’s biggest accomplishment is getting a few people online to believe his crap and we’re (conservatives) supposed to feel betrayed or “duped”?.....I don’t think so.

The joke is on him for being a goofy looking failure. ... since the burden will be upon us taxpayers I suppose he might get the last laugh. What a miserable life to live knowing that you haven’t contributed 1 ounce of good goodness to society and that the only thing you’ve “created” is lies, animosity and bullshit.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~