There was a fiery crash out in front of my home at 2 am. My son ran out and pulled a Hispanic male out of the car. He was too dazed to exit himself. When the man realized his cell phone was in the car he tried to go get it and my son shoved him back and told him to leave it. At that point he suddenly had six drunk Hispanics who came out of a house near the site of the crash in his face. They started shoving him and saying "hey Cracker you think you gonna push a brotha just cause he's a man of color? We gonna fu-ck you up you stupid Cracker". Luckily my son had his Colt 1911 and he reached for it and told them that he was armed and military and he was going to kill them. They saw the gun and backed down. He told me if he would not have had the gun he would've surely been attacked by all six at once. And all for trying to help a man. He said a crowd of white people had gathered around but nobody was willing to stand up for him. The Police arrived and commended my son for ALL his actions.