I finally had time to shoot my recently acquired 1886 in 33 WCF. I definitely need different sights, so a tang sight and front sight are on the way from MVA. Several boxes of ammo (Remington Kleanbore) came with the rifle. I read that they had quit producing this ammo in 1940, but all three cartridges worked. I looked at buying loaded ammo from Hendershots as Buffalo Arms was out, but decided that I would prefer to reload. I purchased a box of Hornady 200 FTX bullets. I found cases at Quality Cartridge (I called on Saturday to see if they were still in business and the owner answered the phone and took my order). While a number of companies make dies, not many have them in stock and most retailers are also out of stock. I emailed RCBS and they promptly replied and suggested that Gunstop Reloading should have the dies. After looking at their website and not seeing the dies, I emailed and they indeed have them (not the best website) and they have been ordered. I have powders and primers so I will soon have all the components to load for my 116 year old 1886. I also found a couple of Handloader magazine articles that have load suggestions. Should be fun. I hope use it to hunt deer on our property this year.