Originally Posted by renegade50
What a fugging ugly fat blob in uniform.
Disgraceful.....
Probably a mudshark also.......

Hope her chain of command nukes her azz for it.

"Conduct unbecoming a member of the armed force,s".
Projecting political veiws in uniform amongst civilians.
Big No go.
They can UCMJ her fat ugly azz on conduct umbecoming a member of the armed services. Its a catch all one.
Seen it done for many things on dumbazz,s.

You cant put up political or religous promotion stuff on military installations, hence why chapelins and chapels on base,s are non denominational when I was in.
Military is neutral on issues .
Especially while in uniform.

I dealt with stuff similar but not like this as a ROTC instructor with cadets who needed to be educated wanting to put flyers up in our bldg which was federal leased on campus and especially their actions and opinons on thursdays while in uniform.

Once you do something like fat fugg did in that vid in the civilian world it spreads like wildfire and is a stain on the military big time.

How long would you or I have lasted back in the day if we’d pulled this schit in uniform? We would never have done it because we knew we wouldn’t last ten minutes after our command found out. We knew because this was ingrained early on as a huge no-no.

How did this whale have the nerve to pull that? Have things in our military changed that much? If so, we’re all doomed.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/21/20.