Funny y'all bring up Bill Cosby. I used to admire him. He was the first black tv star, he played a secret agent on ISpy back in the sixties. He was a good actor and was good in the role.
He also did great comedy records. He did a comedy sketch where the American Revolution was a football game. The American general and the British general did the coin toss at midfield. British general lost.

"Americans, you can hide in the woods and wear buckskin for camoflage. British, you have to stand in a row and wear red coats."

He was a comic genius and really smart. I remember reading Playboy magazine in the late sixties, there would be Bill Cosby at the Playboy Mansion, two or three stacked blondes hanging on his arm. He was getting more ass than Sinatra, meanwhile, his wife was back at home in Philadelphia.

Back in the sixties it was unusual to see interracial sex. I was in Georgia and a black guy dating a white girl wanted to keep it real secret or something real bad could happen. So Cosby was really out there, banging all that stacked white ass, of course he was in California or New York, not Georgia.

I was shocked to find out that he was the master of the date rape drug. Freaky. I don't think it was necrophilia, I think it was a power trip. As rich and famous as Cosby was, still an occasional girl would say "No." Couldn't say "No" if she was unconscious.

And almost all the gals who accused him, and I have seen at least fifty, out of fifty about 47 are white.