https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1001645383/

On those 139's.....I have shot many of them, on paper and game. Almost as accurate as 140 BTs and deadly, perhaps a bit tougher. My fave is the 140 AB, but if your shots can ensure expansion at the distance and shot placement, the 120 Barnes is a great bullet, capable of penetration on the worse of angles and placement if / when needed. It is NOT my first choice for the longest of shots, as expansion could be lacking....

Back to 139s, that was loaded in Remington's original '140 corelokt' ammo back around 1981. Folks may have heard of Sam Fadala......if not mistaken, it was this ammo that his wife accidentally grabbed one day on an elk hunt. Tipped a nice elk over just fine........not a thing wrong with them. I had them in my M70 carbine chamber, on a CO Elk hunt but the Elk that came within about 30 yds of me, was not quite legal in the brow tines.....so I passed. It was his lucky day......a Mule Deer the next day was not so lucky.....

FYI, the current RP 140 Corelokt is a new bullet, I never found great accuracy with it.......so cannot endorse it. YMMV.