Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'm liking it, but in the back of my mind can't help but wonder (worry) if they'd perform similarly in a situation where they were tasked to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens if Sleepy Joe wins and the Dems take the Senate and decide we don't need AR's or "high cap" handguns......

I still say Trump would be better off letting these cities burn to the ground so the failure of liberal policy can no longer be denied.

Protecting Federal Facilities.
So far.

I have no doubt that Biden would direct such against the citizenry as his handlers and puppeteers told him to.

I respect the role they're filling, but when my governor deployed snipers on the roof tops around the capitol, during a peaceful rally to support the 2 amendment and article 1 section 13 of the Virginia Constitution, and the LEO's were Willing to take up those roof top positions,
I was reminded again that if the time comes, there won't be a shortage of folks willing to violate their oath to defend the Constitution.

How are snipers even lawful outside of a war zone? Can non-LEO's point guns at people who aren't committing crimes?

Well I was given a time out by a moderator on snipers hide .seems he is cop and feels pointing a pistol at someone is the same as pointing his finger.funny I forget how long he booted me for ,haven't really felt the urge to go back