Well, I recently decided I had better "get everything I might need for a long time, before the hoarders grab it all." Maybe in trying to get out ahead of any potential coming panic I am part of the problem? But that said, within the last month I purchased 8 pound jugs of all the powders I regularly use. I already had a jug of PP 2000-MR, but was able to get H4350, H4831SC, Ramshot TAC, Big Game, Hunter, Magpro, and Magnum. Didn't find 8's of Varget but got a few 1's, and some RE-17 and RE-19. Already had about 25 pounds surplus WC852 and 16 pounds WC860, but I got that 25 years ago and don't know how old it was then. Mule Deer has steered me to the Hodgdon version of 4831 and 4350, but I have about 3 pounds of each of the IMR in hand too, and a couple pounds of RE-22. Between my loading up on Nosler seconds from SPS, and the 12,000 or so primers I just added to my current stash of about the same, my goal was to be pretty well set for the rest of my active life, at least to shoot as I wanted for hunting load work. I don't compete so don't need that much. I just turned 60 and figure I'll be OK if stuff dries up really bad.
Bottom line was for those powders above I was able to find them recently, and at good prices, especially the Ramshot - so inexpensive comparatively. I still have yet to throw a charge of the RE-26 unobtainium, but would sure love a jug of that whenever it comes back, but I can manage until. And a couple hundred 9.3mm 286 Partitions for cheap off SPS would be nice, but they haven't had them for ages.
Hope this helps - keep you eyes open and you can find the staples, at least I did recently.

Cheers,
Rex

P.S. Anybody need any toilet paper??