Keep deburring the flash hole. Its not necessary to uniform the primer pocket, unless you are shooting real chitty brass. Buy good brass from the get go and you don't have to do it. However, I've seen some ragged flash holes that need to be deburred. That helps with consistent ignition. For accuracy, you need that. Keep an eye on neck tension and concentricity and keep developing loads the way you are doing. If you are getting that kind of accuracy from all of your rifles, then obviously it's working. Prep work is damn necessary for producing consistently accurate ammo. You start slacking and wanting to rush through things or leave out steps and it will show downrange on target. You'll even see it a fair bit at 100 yards, but past 3-400 you'll see it even more so... When I load, I load like it's for a major competition. Partly because it could be, so its good to be prepared. If you aren't shooting competition, will the deer at 100 yards ever know? Probably not, so its up to you, and your needs, if you want to skip steps...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA