Bwana,
I am a member of GON Forum (Ga Outdoors News) and checked St Augustine reports. Looks like I have a couple of recommendations:
Conch House Marine & Comanche Cove Marine. Capt Billy with Endless Summer Charters and Robert on the Jody Lynn I have never fished out of that area and know nothing about the marinas or these guides. I’m just passing this information on from the GON forum this is information from last summer so not sure how current it is right now. Hope this helps good luck and be safe.
PS I was stationed in Grand Forks North Dakota 1980 to 1984 in the USAF. B-52 weapons officer radar navigator. When I wasn’t flying or pulling alert tours I was hunting and fishing my butt off thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to get back up there one of these days. Family comes from Wisconsin and Minnesota so it’s not too far from the homeland. A funny story when legendary comedian red Skelton got off an airplane in North Dakota he remarked that it’s one of the few places he doesn’t have to look up to see the sky! Have a good one