Originally Posted by NVhntr
The "TIME TO MASSIVELY SUPPORT THE NRA!" thread yesterday prodded me into donating to both the Gun Owners of America and the Second Amendment Foundation again. I sent $50 to each. Then I got to thinking about how those two organizations manage and spend their money.
Any budding Wayne LaPews involved in either one?
How much are the executives paid?
Both organizations seem to be largely family affairs with money also going to executives side businesses.
Good or bad? You can decide. I'll keep giving since there are no other options, and as a whole I don't see any rank thievery.
If your interested, here are their latest IRS 501 (c) filings that provide the details.
Scroll down towards the bottom to see the money spent on related parties and organizations.

GOA 501(c) 2018

SAF 501(c) 2018

Than you for posting this.

I haven't had a chance to review it in any detail. However, GOA seems to be mostly a private business for the Pratt family. With only $1,000,000 of net assets, they aren't going to get very far. 2nd Amendment Foundation has more assets and pays less for "management." It would be interesting to compare these with the NRA.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.