Freedom is something instilled in every human heart from God. Even that person enslaved in some deep dark hole yearns for it but in reality may never see it. It bothers me to see anyone mistreat another person. I watch videos like this and always wonder how much is what I think it is. I have no way of knowing. Do I trust someone like Alex Jones? He sometimes seems like a kook but he has hit the nail on the head at times too. Then what about the cops here in question? Are they good decent people trying to do a job and are exercising professionalism in doing so, it does not appear so.

If I were being tended to by an officer and that person did the job they were supposed to do I'd not give them any trouble. I go out of my way to obey the law and respect those that are enforcing it. I try to be helpful as well. Now suppose all of a sudden I am in a choke hold. Do I just try to not fight and hope things turn favorably pretty quick? But in my mind I know I've done nothing wrong, nothing. The urge to fight is hard to suppress.

I have many close friends that are or have been LEOs and trust every one of them as much as any person on earth. I've encountered 4 that were on the wrong side of the bars too. They make it hard for my friends that are truly there to protect and serve.