Been to Canada a whole bunch and it was sure some quality time with my dad. We would fly out of Red Lake and hit the walleyes all week long and get into some really nice fish. Dad would quit fishing because his arms would get tired catching fish. It was getting a little pricey as the years went by, but 8 of us did it again last year as a reunion trip and if anything, the fishing has gotten even better for the bigger fish. The border back into the US was getting to be a real bottleneck, so one year one of my shooting buddies decided that four of us should go to Alaska instead. Scratch another bucket list trip off my list and actually it wasn't that much more expensive than going to Canada. We flew into Anchorage and rented a couple year old van two miles from the airport. Then we drove to Homer and rented a condo, hired a guide and hit the silver and pink salmon really well in the Kenai River. The ocean was so calm that we went charter halibut fishing every day after that. My first halibut was 93# which rarely happens on half day charters. All of us brought back 50# of frozen halibut fillets for a $20.00 extra baggage charge. I blistered my hand catching fish and good as Canada ever was, it wasn't that good. No passport required or border hassle either. Recommended.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory