Originally Posted by JSTUART

Update on new knife.

It arrived today and so far I am well pleased with it, definitely sits lower in pocket and is slim and comfortable to carry. It opens and closes with no problems with either left or right hand, and the wire clip is stronger than the spring clip on the Delica.

Okay, I have used the knife for a few days at work and am pleased with it. The knife rides in the top of the pocket well and does not shew, it is easily used with either hand and is of a good size to be used for all those little jobs eg whipper-snipper cord, rope, split finger nails, and various other uses.

I would like to try an Ontario Rat2 but I have a tendency to use a knife with whichever hand reaches it first, and since I have taken to clipping my work knives into my left pocket that generally means opening and closing with my left hand.

This thing is hands down superior for work use than the Delica...eats it.

ps. I am currently working in Parks and Gardens for the Local Shire and the knife gets dirt/mud in it, so each night after I have a shower I squirt a bit of oil on the mechanism and call it good.

Seems to work.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/13/20.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.