This is a really nice and scarce factory left-hand gun, the Winchester Model 70 Stainless Classic in .270 Win. Twenty-four inch barrel, appears to have never had scope bases mounted or been fired. If you close your eyes and run your hands across the finish, you can tell it has been in-and-out of cases, but virtually no blems are visible in the finish anywhere. One tiny speck on magazine cover. No factory box. Wood is fairly common. Private message with your email address or text if you’d like pictures.

Seller is not an FFL, so check that your FFL agent will receive with photo ID. Asking $2000 o.b.o., and buyer also pays for shipping/ins. of choice from 59801. I’m selling it because I'm not going to hunt it, I have other suitable big game rifles, and I'm pretty busy this fall with other projects. Feel free to ask reasonable questions, but please no tire kickers. And please don't ask me to take it apart to show you pictures of all the factory internals, put a scale on the trigger, or photograph thru a bore scope... that is what purchase with a 3-day inspection is for.