...when the 500 S&W came out I shot a friend's brother's 8 3/8" gun with the brake and said if they ever come out with a 4" I'd buy one... The following year S&W did and shortly thereafter a nice clean used one showed up at a local shop for a very good price...fired ONE round... I still have it.

Would have to disagree that snubbies are getting "dumped", and if they are they are being bought as fast as they go on the market. I "had" five snubbies until a couple of weeks ago when I decided to keep just one and dump the rest as I would never be carrying any of them... They all sold in a week for 35-95% more than I paid for them and all were bought within the last two years...

Try and find a .327 anything right now. A few months ago there would be no less than 100 on GunBroker...Single-Severs, SP-101s, SP-101 Targets, LCRs, LCRXs, some high priced S&Ws...now try and find a DA...maybe a Target and an occasional LCR and that is it. I bought an LCR about three years ago for $350.00...sold the other day for $675. Saw a NIB sell a couple of days before for $800...

Right now anything handgun is selling well....the defensive guns especially.

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....