Hmm, 1962? I was in the U.S.A.F. stuck at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. Worst place they could have stuck me. Even ugly chicks were hard to get unless you had money and in 62, an E2 didn't have much money. Ended up with a girl who said she was 19. Had an accident and got married. Turned out she's lied about her age and it was get married or go to jail. I got married. That lasted all of 5 years, Didn't see her again until last year when my granddaughter got married. The ex had turned onto shapeless blob and looked like Jabba the Hut. Guess I could call that my great escape. The only good part of duty at Nellis was the TDY at Indian Springs, just a short drive to Lathrop Wells on payday. Did one three moth tour at Springs in 62 and another in 63 just before I got shipped out to Korea. Life got real interesting after that.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE