Any breed can, and will, be a troublemaker at times. I've seen "bad" ones in every breed. When I was growing up, we had Hereford cattle, and all the bulls that I remember were fairly docile. I have an Angus bull today, and he's not given me any trouble whatsoever. As a kid, my best friend lived on a dairy farm, and they had Jerseys. i would help them show the cattle at the local fair, and those Jersey cows were extremely docile. On the other hand, the bulls were meaner than the Devil, and would chase you if you happened to get in their pasture field.

Looked outside early the other morning, and saw a black bull in a pasture that was supposed to be empty, and my first thought was that my cows were out. Turned out it was the neighbors Gelbvieh bull. When I was able to catch up to him, he and my bull were eyeballing each other across the fence, and had it not been for the road between them, I'm sure a good fight would have broken out, probably resulting in a busted up fence and cows out. Luckily I was able to drive the bull back away from my cows, and the neighbor came and got him. I breathed a sigh of relief, because that was trouble in the making.