I've had a 19 for about 20 years and always wanted a .22 Conversion... Never bought one because I had at least four friends with AA conversions for 17s and 19s and were just way too ammo picky...and even with the ammo they liked were not 100% runners.

Two friends had one for 17 and one for 19 and would only run on Remington Golden Bullets...the solids not HPs...that's it...

Looked at the Tactical Solution conversion with steel slide that made it feel more like a real Glock but they didn't have 19 length magazines...

When the G44 came out a few months ago I waited till all the bugs were worked out and bought one last month...well worth the wait as it eats EVERYTHING. Got one of the threaded barrels last week and it also runs with everything.

Was at a shoot a couple of weekends ago where I was running one of the stages. Left the gun and bag of ammo with a friend who was running an exercise stage and told him to let everyone shoot it...zero issues in sveral hundred rounds fired...could not be happier... Hope one day they will come out with the 15 round magazine...

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....