Saw this tonight. Perfect example of these absolute entitled, self important, disrespectful worthless, communist, libtard, living in Mom's basement POS's.

Maybe the way I was brought up. Respect your elders. I live in a chithole. People drive like azz. I get furious sometimes, and let my thoughts be known (not so much anymore...older and wiser as they say). But old folks ALWAYS get a pass, no matter the "infraction". I'll not cuss out, flip off, or disrespect a blue hair. Can't imagine anything an old lady could do (and certainly not just crossing a crosswalk) that would cause me, or anyone I know (to include several libtard friends) to be so fuggin' disrespectful to a senior citizen, let alone a 5'1" 80 year old lady.

My blood has been simmering for a good long while. All this chit is bringing this old man's blood to the limits of what any pressure cooker could contain.

I can get her equally old husband not making a stand (he looks quite fragile as well), though I'd have to go down with at least a meager attempt at popping the little puz$y in the mouth. But WHY would any other person in that crowd, regardless of their political beliefs, not immediately take this POS and slam him to the ground and subsequently provide him with the "ass beating to within an inch of his life" he so richly deserved.

Fuggin' pus$y.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.