Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I wonder how many folks will continue to use Farcebook after seeing stuff like this allowed to stand and not taken down.

To me, that is not even a "thinly veiled" threat of lynching. It seems rather blatant to me.

And yet, the Zuckerberg kid and his minions allow this post to stand and others attempting to speak the truth are taken down or their accounts blocked.

I can see the need for one or two folks or organizations to maintain FB accounts in order to keep their eyes on the enemy. But, were I to be an account holder I'd seriously be thinking about finding an alternative for business, personal, and news purposes.

I'm almost ready to stop looking at this type of thread because I'm going to get pissed at friends and relatives with accounts that aren't bombarding Young Zuck and the brass at FB with messages to stop allowing this crap while continuing to censor other views. A denial of service type bombardment seems appropriate even. Stop the FB business wheels and see what those account holders think.

Well, I guess the rest of us are about to see whether Americans can spell "pogrom".

With a high degree of certainty I think I can safely say any pogrom started here will not likely end the same as the ones in E Europe and Russia in the previous century.

I think some of the folks here are a bit better armed.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?