Originally Posted by kaywoodie
All I know is the poster child for co-morbidity and queen of passive aggression is setting right here in her easy chair in the living room. Sneaking the occasional Reese’s PB cups and mini-KitKat or butterfinger after her weekly Trulicity shot and nothing has happened to her. That’s not sayin’ something won’t. But she has had the perfect opportunity to achieve room temp 3 times in last 5 years. Last time was last January when she was in ICU.

Can’t help but think there’s some omniscient power keeping her alive. And I’m sure it isn’t the pretty kind.

Bob,

I'm with ya brother.... I have an ex wife who is afflicted with the same thing...

But I figured the reason why a long time ago.... just like her mother...

God doesn't want her...

and even Satan has minimum standards.. which she doesn't meet....

They delight in being miserable... and always being the victim.. if they didn't have that, they'd have nothing..

When I say "they" I'm referring to my ex and ex mother in law...but sounds the same at your house...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez