Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
There is nothing that can make you feel more exuberant, fearless, wanted, needed and special than a woman!!! There is nothing that can make you feel so worthless, useless, lazy, stupid, helpless, hopeless or ever do anything right.....than a woman!!!!

Married 3 times, first at 26, she cheated on me after 2.5yrs, with her boss' son, second at 29 for 8.5yrs. Great person and very generous while dating. Within months of being married I have told people it was like spaying an older dog, she just got meaner and bigger continuously after marriage. Suicidal, foul mouthed and just rotten. 3rd a sweetheart and the love of my life dispite my health going south during the 2.5yrs of dating but married me anyway. Married 6 yrs and after 2.5yrs had to quit work due to mitral valve replacement not working out and severe spine issues due to auto immune disease. Became withdrawn some not wanting to hunt or shoot the last yr or so. Packed up and left 3wks before our 6th anniversary. Here she ended up breaking up a couple that had been married 30yrs. Never knew her to lie or anything prior but became the most evil rotten two faced foul mouth liar ever! That will be 17yrs ago this fall. Lonely as hell but no surprises or pit bulls to put up with and don't have to worry about finding your spouse humping the mailman or whomever. Only continuous really bad thing I have done over those same 39yrs has been to have my bad hobby/addiction of firearms. However I will never say I am close to perfect but am dependable.

man you like abuse lol. dont know why anybody would get married. I dont care if you are a trillionaire nicest good looking guy on earth after a year 90% of women will start to hate you. it is in their DNA. Brad Pitt Johnny Depp perfect examples. never been married for 35 years went to strip clubs hung out with dancers wild women and had no trouble with them being I stayed with them short period of time before the passion wore off

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 08/30/20.