Originally Posted by hatari
Remember Raisuli?

Anyone care to match him up???🤔

Originally Posted by Raisuli
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Hey, while I don't agree with him attacking your mother and such, I do agree with his general message.

Put on your big boy panties and refute him.

You love the fact that Romney is gonna increase military spending by 2 TRILLION dollars. You're as big a lib as O'Romney.

Fact,.. Jack. grin

it was my wife, not my mother, that the douchebag brought into the discussion, BTW. and he's been refuted on the merits dozens of times, but he's either an Obama shill or a zealot who doesn't care about facts.

you are still using Obama's numbers, and assuming that not cutting is the same as increasing.

but FWIW I do not put you in the same category as Raisuli, who is a pure troll.

You're a pettifoggin' piece of chit, ambulance chasin' liar. You wrote that I am a homosexual prostitute. Like the lyin' lawyer pettifoggin' piece of worthless chit that you are, you wouldn't even admit it. You tried to weasel your way out of it. You lack honor and character.

In response I told you to ask your wife if I'm a homosexual prostitute. And I can guarantee you your wife has to hold her nose when you approach her. She wishes she had married a man instead a bitch. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out your wife finds solace with real men. What woman would want to share a bed with you? You offer nothing to a woman.

You're a intellectual lightweight who's incapable of intellectual debate. Just like the neocon you are, when you can't keep up you resort to name calling.

It's pettifoggers like you who give lawyers the reputations they have earned.

So what you're really saying is that tarqueer is a homoexual prostitute?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla