Cool vehicles! I like that vintage of Jeep.

If it were me, I'd pick a turf tread or mudder and run low pressures. Low pressure and even crappy tires can often perform better than expensive tires and high pressure. When I was young and broke, my cars and trucks went a lot of places with cheap car tires. I just aired them down and went places that lifted trucks and mudders got stuck in. Farm fields, near streams, and rivers, etc.

Normally I like stiff sidewalls and a tough carcass for stone drilling, where there are sharp rocks, but in your case I would focus on a more flexible sidewall and running low pressures. I bet you have a decent flange on that 15" wheel, and can probably run 10 PSI or even a little less for flotation. Just be careful not to spin the wheels fast as a tire can come off unless you have beadlocks. Or run a little higher pressure. At 15 - 20 PSI you should still have a good contact patch, unless the sidewall is really stiff.

Your vehicle weight is low, so you would benefit from sidewall flex. And it should ride nice. You could still drive to your other properties. Not too fast of course. Just check the tire temp with your hand. If it feels hot, you either need to go slower or add air.

In terms of tires, either a turf tread or mudder of your choice and budget, depending on which is more important to you. Less damage most of the time, or better performance in deep mud on rarer occasions?

I'd also suggest looking at the tires in person, and visually check the wheel flange. Unless you get an E-rated model, you should be able to push down on an unmounted tire and check the sidewall flex.

Last edited by 4th_point; 09/08/20.