Sold a few rifles that were collecting dust in the back of my safe to pay for my daughter's wedding that I wish I had back...

Custom Pre 64 Model 70 Featherweight with a gorgeous fiddleback maple stock checkered in the Pre 64 supergrade style...
Pre 64 Model 70 375 H&H with a Claro Walnut stock on it
Remington 700 7 Rem Mag I bought the first year I was in the Army in 72- may have been the most accurate rifle I've ever owned.. brother bought it and now his son carries it elk hunting...

Also, my father in law was short of money and needed to sell some rifles and asked me to sell them for him. At the time I was out of work and didn't have any spare cash to buy them myself so had to move them along. In slight consolation, they were in pretty poor shape- most of them had swiss cheesed actions from mounting various side mount scope mounts over the years, but they were cool none the less-
Winchester 92 44-40 rifle with a factory double set trigger and very nice factory wood
Marlin 39A take down- this one was in very good shape and a good friend still has it so I still get to shoot it once in a while...
Springfield Trap door 45-70 with original stock with a clear cartouche and in reasonably good shape
Swedish Mauser 96 in 6.5 x 55 with a barrel shortened to 16" - accurate as can be, but the muzzle blast with that short barrel was ridiculous

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.