First I would like to apologize to shankhunt42 for my outburst. It is a trend I am starting to see all to often on the forum. The majority or members here love the outdoors, hunting and fishing and firearms and most are conservative even though they are from California. What is disturbing to me is are the personal attacks on someone having an opinion even if it differs from yours and the viciousness that transpires in responding. I have noticed this trend getting worse lately and its very counter-productive as each individual has a right to their opinion even if you disagree with it. You also have the right to respond to it but hopefullly in a civilized manner. Sadly, this is not happening now and individuals are being not replied to but attacked for their opinions especially if they are from California. To me this is like eating our own. Is this what we have come down to? We are turning on each other like Nikita Kruschev said we would 50 or 60 years ago. You will self destruct. We can't let this happen so I ask that the personal attacks be tempered and lets let each other the freedom to express our opinions weather you agree or disagree with them in a civil manner to keep our unity in these trying times as we are going to need each other believe me to fight what they are trying to do to the Country,