I have finally obtained all of the parts for my build. The idea was to build one lightweight, all-weather rifle to do everything within reason. This rifle will serve me both in the field and in the classroom and range where I teach rifleman skills.

Parts acquired:

Winchester 70 Classic Stainless Featherweight 30-06
Legendary Arms Works (Bansner, High-Tech Specialties) Stock
1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
PTG Aluminum 1-piece Bottom Metal (I can't get Williams anymore)
NECG Masterpiece Banded Front Sight Base
NECG Patridge Front Sight
Talley QD 1" Low Rings
Talley Bases
Talley Removable Peep Sight
Andy's Leather Ching Sling
Leupold Vari-X III 1.75-6x32 Duplex

Years ago I had John Galllagher build a very similar rifle in 308. My 15 year old son has begun lusting after that rifle having killed his two biggest bucks with it. I would like to give him the rifle for his graduation gift and need to build a replacement before doing so. Unfortunately, John passed away earlier this year and the industry lost a true artist.
I am looking for a gunsmith that specializes in the Model 70 that is willing and capable of accomplishing the following:

Install banded front sight
Install recoil pad, bed and paint the stock
Install 3rd swivel stud forward of front action screw for the Ching Sling
Fit the bottom metal
Cerakote all metal, including bottom metal, peep sight, rings and bases without affecting action smoothness
Tune trigger to 3.0 lbs
In order to mount the peep sight on the rear base, the rear recoil lug on the base needs to be machined off. I also have a spare front base that I need this done to also, so that it can be attached to a leather cartridge slide to carry the peep when not in use.

I know that Redneck has a stellar reputation when it comes to the model 70 and, based on the universal consensus of opinion here and other places, I would completely trust him for this build but am unsure as to whether or not he works with Cerakote and I really would like to have the rifle Cerakoted as I want it very weather resistant and do not particularly care for a stainless finish. I do not baby my guns and hunt in all weather and environments. Could anyone (or Mr Christianson himself) advise whether or not he can apply Cerakote?

Thanks in advance,
Tennessean