Had a pro Chrono. I shot rifle over it, pistol, and arrows. This year by brother shot it while using pistol ( dumbass)

I decided to buy into the hype and get a lab radar. Since day one it had an issue where the sd port would wiggle when I shot, causing the until to shut off every shot. Lab radar wouldn't respond to emails so their effective felt no CS right now. Midway will take it back so I'm covered there.

Something else I can't stand about the LR, other than CS and bad QC are the menus. They are THE WORST to go through. The button/process flow here is utterly garbage.

Now for the good. I've shot 22lr, arrow, rifle, 9, etc through it and it works great ( when I don't use a sd card).

I like how I can pull the sonar readings for each shot to see fps at distance. I find that a snr reading under 20-30 us most bad data, but everything above that is pretty spot on. If you open the files in excel you'll see what I mean.

So after having this and the prochrono would I buy the LR again given the price disparity...Nope. the pro Chrono just worked, and was a way better price. I used the prochrono to get fps for cold bore hits at 500y. I didn't have to adjust the fps at all... The labrador gave me the same fps... So I can't argue there.