Originally Posted by 79S
Also iterate what BSA said this AB can be a bitch at times. With my RUM I lucked out. From what I saw with his groups the first 2 loads he could of seated little further out, maybe .005-.010 out. The 75.5gr load maybe seat it .005 deeper.

Good suggestion J. I've found the accubond to be a little finicky. I remember back in 2005, I had to load some up in my 300wm for an offhand competition. The rules suggested that the load could not be any faster than 2,700 fps because they didn't want us to damage the steel plates. I basically had to load my 300wm down to 30-06 levels. 200gr AB from a 300wm at 2,700 fps on the nose. I had to play with seating depth until the bullets went into a tiny cluster. I ended up walking away with 100+$ after that match. Shot the majority of the 4" steel plates offhand at 100 yards and 1 egg with 3 shots, offhand. That was one of the only times I got the damn AB to shoot in my favor. I pretty much gave up on them after that and went right to the 200gr partition, which was much easier to work up a good fast accurate load with..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA