Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I never understood why the majority of Jewish people are so firmly in the Demonrat/Marxist camp. Generallly, Jews are smart, successful and have strong families. They have everything to loose under Democrat/Marxist/commie rule. It's inexplicable.

I agree. I struggle with the whole Jew things anyway. They are supposed to be God's "chosen people," yet they have continuously turned their backs on God, killed his Son, had a reputation for being cheats and money hungry, and as you say, were were the founders of Marxism. It is easy to see why they have been so persecuted.

You need to read your New Testament. "And I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

- Matthew 8:11-12.

This theme is repeated throughout the New Testament. They gave up any claim to any meaningful attachment to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob long ago, in the eyes of God, and finally, once and for all, in their rejection and crucifixion of Christ.