Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Barr and Durham just want to drag this thing out and keep it quiet until it fades away. They know the public has very short memories. They don't want to do anything to jeopardize their next Deep State swamp jobs. Barr is no improvement over Jeff Sessions.

...or Lynch, or Holder, or Yates.

When you say something like that, you ruin any credibility you may have built up. I understand your frustration and disappointment, which I share, but that is a ridiculous statement.

Prove me wrong.

No. You prove me wrong. You're just like the atheists in the religion threads, you think you have the sole authority to demand proof. I'm not playing your game. You posted an idiotic statement of opinion, I called you on it with my opinion; I don't have to prove anything to you.

Overall, you usually make excellent points and so far your take that nothing is going to happen to the Deep Staters appears to be correct. There's no need for you to blow your credibility by making such an outlandish statement about AG Barr.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.