Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Sponxx
What about
Kiss, Find Pressure and Rock on?

I'm still trying to learn how to "find" pressure, but for the few loads I tried, I started at max magazine length (since it didn't reach lands) and working up charges. My guns are used for hunting and shot at the range for load development and confirming, etc.
Never needed to play much with seating depth, but I will try to do so just to see.
My guess is better barrels will shoot better over a wider spectrum of powders, charges and seating depths.

This, more or less, especially the last sentence..................good barrels are generally not finicky. Barrels that will only shoot one load, either bullet or powder wise, go down the road pretty quick.

I usually begin at about .010" off the lands............minor adjust as needed as I don't really want hunting loads seated fully into the lands.

MM

Since follow up shots are "as needed" my philosophy is "if longer than magazine length works then use it for your first shot."

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.