I started out with a spoke wheel Cabela's Super Mag Hauler two wheel cart and it was anything but super. The spokes in those wheels came apart in the brush. I kept the frame and substituted 21" aluminum motocross wheels and tires. There are brake drums in those wheels, so brakes could be used, but I've never needed them. That worked well enough on flat ground, but a sled in snow has worked even better. The trouble with those two is that they are back in the truck. Now what I've done is taken the front smaller wheel off an old wheel chair and mounted it under my pack frame. A nice light weight addition and when I get tired of carrying a heavy load on my back, I can wheel it. We can cut our deer up here now and rope and pulleys to get a deer up in a tree makes getting them out in pieces pretty easy.

If I was rebuilding that two wheel cart again, I would use the Nylon spoke wheel chair wheels. Much lighter than those motorcycle wheels and the outboard hand assists might come in handy getting over an obstacle.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory