Originally Posted by ironbender
Not much worse than white, liberal, women.

Personally, I think black, Marxist women are much worse.

Sheila Jackson Lee
Maxine Waters
Kamala Harris
Frederica Wilson

etc.

As for the video... Although hilarious, this video betrays a much deeper and insidious cancer that has become so very prevalent in America today. I find it absolutely incredible that a grown woman, an educated adult white woman, could not only make such a spectacle of herself, but also have the temerity to post such a display online. What does she think she's going to accomplish with this tantrum and these hysterics of hers?

What this is, pure, simple and unquestionably, is the result of leftist and Marxist indoctrination and brainwashing, which continues to be promulgated by the Public Indoctrination Education System in the United States of America. Obviously, uninvolved parents exacerbated the problem in this case. The very fact that this woman, who likely has a college degree, if not an advanced degree, could spend that many years within the Public Education System and not even understand the basics of communication, human interaction, and decorum, is spectacular. Just imagine the intricacy of the plan necessary to produce such a good Bolshevik/Marxist in America - IN AMERICA! Remember, this is an adult, educated woman, not a spoiled 7 year-old kid - and when I say spoiled, I mean spoiled rotten to the core. This woman is absolutely bereft of critical thinking skills. She made the conscious decision to post her conniption fit online for the entire world to see. She obviously did not consider the ramifications of her actions and now the entire world bears witness to this woman's idiocy. Now she has proved to the world that she is an imbecile of the highest order. Incredible.

This end result of this madness will prove to be much worse.

EDIT: I would like to add that you never see Conservatives act in such a manner. Why? Conservatives counter-act the Marxism thrust upon our students by Public Education. They are caring, involved and concerned parents. Their kids become Conservatives despite the Public Indoctrination Education System, not because of it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/19/20.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue