I have a Browning A-bolt stainless stalker in 300wsm for sale. This rifle was a limited edition run from Browning that came from the factory in a Bell & Carlson stock (Alaskan Ti I believe) which is light gray with black speckle. Rifle weighs 6# 10oz as shown with 2 piece Weaver style bases. I was told by Browning this is a 2004 manufacture date rifle. I am the second owner. I was told by the original owner the rifle had between 40-50 rounds fired through it and by the looks of it I believe that to be true. Rifle has very few small handling marks and otherwise is in like new condition. I do not have the original box and I have not fired this rifle. Only reason I am selling this one is because I just picked up a like new Sako A7 Tecomate edition in the same caliber from another forum member. That makes 3 300wsm’s for me so this one needs to go as it will not see much action my way. Price is $750 shipped in a hard case to the lower 48. Alaska residents pay actual shipping. Money order or PP F&F is preferred. More pics to come.

May consider trade for a new or like new crossbow at equal or higher value or high end glass.

Attached Images
Last edited by ShortMag11; 09/20/20.