Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am now in cheeseheadville and it sucks and most of these yahoos have never hunted the high country and if and when they do , some of them will die because they are dumb asses ! And back then I was also on a mountain SAR team and if they died we put them in a body bag and kept them on ice till we were done hunting! :)That being said , in all the years I spent in the high country working for outfitters, not once did I loose sleep over the weather, the moon phase or whatever. We were not car camping and we had been living in the elements since the middle of August and every single day , weather be damned was a blessing ! There is no freaking way, some girly man freaking storm or buddies work schedule was going to keep me from chasing elk and putting meat in the freezer! Rant over!

Oh chit mr badass is here... so you recover the body, bag and tag. Chuck said body into tree line and you and your elite team would go hunting?? Sounds legit..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.