Well I have 3 Leupold Freedom 3-9x40 the glass on mine is at least the equivilant of the glass on my VX-2 3-9x40, and all sighted into my preferred zero with less than 6 shots.
One of them has a little over a 1000 rounds of 223 using it., another one has about 4000 rounds of 22 LR, and the other one is on a 243 Featherweight mod 70 and it has only about 300 rounds on it. But all have been trouble free, I realize that none of these are high-recoil cartridges but so far there have been no issues with them.

Negatives - the clicks are mushy, I dislike the angular objective adjustment housing - it offends my taste and ruins the aesthetics of an otherwise nice scope.

Positives - It is one heck of a nice scope for very little money - it fills a lot of squares- good glass, good eyebox, light weight, reliability so far, inexpensive for the quality of the optics, and a great warranty if needed + Made In The USA by American Workers.

I am not a dialer and as long as they hold zero that is all I am asking.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.