Handcuffs aren’t good enough anymore. I will expect to see people hanged by the neck until dead. These scum must go. Otherwise they will simply bide their time and resurface to finish what they almost got done. If the damn justice system won’t do it, we will have to. I am not kidding, there are people who cannot be allowed to remain alive if we are to have any hope of regaining any part of what America was. Others will need to be locked away, because they are literally insane and will take time to be educated before they can ever be part of a functional society.

We are so far down the path to communism at this point, that the entire government and education systems will have to be gone through and cleared of anyone who exhibited communistic ideology, and some of that will probably not happen as Constitutionally as we would like. We have allowed this thing to go much farther than it should have, and for that, I feel some of the actions that will need to be taken and cost others their lives or freedom, we are to blame. We as Americans should have guarded liberty much more jealously, and been willing to match blow for blow, dollar for dollar, and lawsuit for lawsuit to stop communism in its tracks. But we did not, and now it has metastasized to where the cure is going to be very traumatic. And the measures that must be taken will likely be abhorrent to most of us, but that does not change the fact that they will be necessary.