Originally Posted by pal
"Best plan for USA to survive??"

Plenty of nonsensical rhetoric on this.

The only real way for conservatives to beat liberals is to first thoroughly understand them and take their threat seriously, rather than write them off as stupid or insane; secondly, out-think them, which no Republican has so far been able to do; and then to pull together and apply a proportionately greater amount of determination to combat them and promote our own goals, rather than blowing smoke about how we should lynch, isolate or shoot them.

I agree

We don’t need a civil war, the left has been winning culturally and legally for decades with hardly a shot fired. Mostly just a will to win, obnoxious in your face street crowds, and demanding that Democrat politicians and judges tow the party line. Compare a Pelosi running the House whom most Democrats think is to “moderate” to McConnell in the Republican controlled Senate. Or the left taking over all the news stations to the point that there just propaganda wings for the left. Vs. mostly cuckservative faux “fair and balanced” on the right.
Compare the left appointed SC justices to any on the right other than Thomas. Truth is Ginsburg was the furthest left when appointed but may have been the furthest right of the leftist appointed SC when she died.

We talk pie in the sky civil war while watch the left change the definition of marriage, the military pays for sex changes, the pure propaganda on TV. We can’t get organized to mimic the lefts tactics but sit back and dream of civil war and talk about our jobs while the left wins without any war and no need for it. We’re to lazy, unorganized what have you to fight back within the framework of government which is what the left for the most part is doing.

I don’t have all of the answers just a frustrated rant as I see what’s happening to this country. I call and email my Representative from time to time. I vote, and donate a few dollars to pro gun and other conservative groups that I believe in. Maybe it’s not enough but it’s something. I hate to think about what this country might be like in 30-40 years for my still young kids.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/24/20.