Can't believe I'm doing this.................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Please look at the entire photo album for close ups.................Wood is incredible in natural light. My pics don't do it justice.

https://imgur.com/a/skXVnYH

REMOVED........I CAN'T SELL THIS THING. THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT, NEARLY MADE A HISTORIC MISTAKE

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

1885 Browning chambered in 22 Hornet, comes with 1" Leupold rings, (but they are currently not mounted as I was planning to go 30mm before I decided to sell).
"Fire Wood", extremely accurate with Lee Collet neck sized R-P Brass, Rem 7.5 primers, and 13.5' Ish grain of Lil Gun with any 40gr bullet. Barrel has been Dyna Bore Coated. Bluing is excellent, sans a scratch on the receiver and maybe a mark or two. NO RUST.

Usual marks here and there. "micro scratches" in the glossy original Browning finish, depending on lighting you can see many. Anyone who owns glossy Brownings knows what I'm talking about. A few dings/dents/scratches highlighted in pictures. One light scratch highlighted in pictures on the blued receiver on the right side.

Please peruse all photos as they highlight the imperfections. You won't find one with nicer wood in my experience, don't miss out here. Not to mention a proven shooter.

Does NOT come with original box as I don't have it.

Last edited by screaminweasil; 09/25/20.