Originally Posted by JamesJr
The thing that I don't understand, or maybe I do, is that there are mountains of evidence that PROVE that Breonna Taylor was heavily involved in the drug trade, which is the reason the police went to her house in the first place................yet not a damn word of it is mentioned by the media, by her family and legal team (which is in itself another story), and every picture they show of her is in her EMT uniform, a job she quit 2 years ago, probably because drug trafficking paid better.

It sort of reminds me of something that happened here years ago. There was this young man, wilder than a buck, drinking one night and had a wreck, ended up in a wheelchair the rest of his life. His sister was a good friend of ours, and she would go on and on about her poor brother, and how hard it was on him and his family, and how they needed help. One day, I finally had enough, and I told her that if he had left the alcohol and drugs alone, and lived right, he probably would not be where he is............in other words, he was where he was because of the choices he, and no one else made.

The sister got all mad and acted hurt, and just couldn't believe I said that about her dear brother. If I had the chance, I'd tell Breonna Taylor's family, the protesters, and the news media that if Breonna had not made the choice to get involved in drugs, she would probably be alive today. What part of that is so hard for those people to understand?

Didnt realize they didnt follow the “innocent until proven guilty” thing in Kentucky.

Wasnt that long ago, the Coors Lights you drink were viewed the same way as “drugs”.... imagine a country where someone actually had freedom.