My prediction from this:.

"Statewide data on hospitalizations and hospital capacity had not been updated on the state’s data hub since Tuesday, when there were 39 people hospitalized with COVID-19 and four others awaiting test results. The state is changing how it reports those statistics, and is now going through a federal database instead of through the Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association according to the health department.

Of the 6 "new" deaths reported Friday, 4 were from months ago, newly reported "related to Covid as determined by the CDC".

Up to now, I had fairly good trust in OUR state's data. That just went south.

Less than 3% of those tested have come back positive. That will change. Last time I ran the % a couple days ago, .9% of the state's population had "tested positive" (includes all the non-resident seasonal worker cases), and .006% had died from the media hoax flu.

Big whoopee, statistically.

Some expect a miraculous cure after the election. I don't. The MSM will ride this thing into the ground like they did Trump's "Russian Collusion. I would not be surprised if the "infection rate" (as reported by CDC and other Libs) doesn't double soon after Trump is re-elected..

The truth is not in them.

Last edited by las; 09/27/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.