Guys,
I created this post to let you all know of the arrival of these new scopes.
Yes, they are made in China.
Yes, it is understood that many folks try their best to not support products made in China.
No, this post, is not intended to be a political post.

We, Camera Land, are in the Photo and Sport Optics trade. The products we handle come from all over the world. Those products are not necessarily completely made where they say they are and usually have pieces parts from all over the Pacific Rim, usually something (screws, springs, whatever) from China. After WWII nobody wanted anything made in Japan or Germany, now those locations are what's sought after in optics.

There's an old saying "There's an asss for every chair" There's quality product as well as crap product from everywhere. There's every price range known to mankind in the optics industry. When given to choice between 2 equal quality items at an equal price and it's the product that suits your need it's an easy decision looking at where it is made. Unfortunately China has become a major part of the machine. As I type this on my Made in China Dell laptop and pause to answer a call on my China made iPhone it is apparent that it's a small world getting smaller every day.

I will continue to post the arrival of new product, no matter where it is made, and it's up to you to decide if it's the right product for you. Not everyone can buy Leica or Swarovski. I am also sure that EVERY company sources some pieces parts from China unfortunately.

Please see these posts we put up as what they are, informative, and not turn them into something they're not, political

Thanks

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]