Originally Posted by lonee
the eff I aint. i worked hard, about 300 hours for that rank, while I was in Korea. and I've taught scores of people over the years. The discipline needed is much too severe for most people. Moon told me that at 5 months, I could have passed the test, but I trained for 10 months and took it just before I got out of the Army. The date on the certicate reads March 31, but I didn't take the test until Apr 3, 1973. Moon said that had I failed, he'd have knocked me down. :-) I scored a 75, with a 6th Dan as judge, in Yongsan, Korea. Moon said nobody could score a 90, cause the standards was so high. He was 5th dana nd gave me private lessons for 5 months, as well as the 10 months of lessons that had 2-4 guys present. Moon was 5th dan. I watched him kill about an 80 lb pig with a single spear hand strike behind its foreleg. Stopped its heart. He could do single finger pushups until you got tired of watching and could not fully straighten his finglers, from all of the thrusts into a box of gravel.

We shall now call you “Grasshopper”

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.