i think we're in for change, with winners, losers and maybe others. i don't know.

but i recall the king of england rejoiced in sending the riff-raff to the georgia colony to buffer the blue bloods in the carolinas against the heathen spaniards encroaching from florida.
and of course australia served it's duty as a empire populated penal colonty, mostly inmates from scotland and ireland or so i have heard.

prisons and locking away the lawbreakers has been a proven successful stategy over the last 500 years and earlier than that too.

now, people can block roadways with protests..better not run into them with your licensed car either. even if you're on the right side of the road. the police in employ of the leftist mayors will charge your arse.

getting locked up for a charged felony and then released without bond. sounds like the system is losing it's grip?

it just seems like things are coming un-glued. better wear your mask or you'll be shamed. riot and burn and loot and there might be a few token arrests, perps soon released (so they can be charged again?).

in georgia we use to have a rural development program, sweep up inner city kids ship to the countryside to a prison where unemployed farmers could be utilized as correction officers. it was a win-win.

nowadays, thumb your nose at the law and get away with it. if there's objections burn the damn precient house down to the ground. and throw in both black & white businesses and burn them too.

you don't feel safe with someone messing with your property that you work and pay taxes for? better be careful. you'll get arrested for being anti-social, or brandishing or some other made up crap.

i'm not on my soap box. but it just seems we're losing control of the human species. if control is lost, will it be the rule of the jungle until law & order are re-established?

we know the fbi is sold out, and so we can't count on them. why do i have to pay taxes for a service i don't receive, and why can't i defend my property?