Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by ro1459
Trump was sent to Walter Reed Hospital this afternoon. No other info available.

I Hope he picked better health care experts to look out for him than he did for us....(Faulsi), to protect him from the staff at Walter Reed. If he is sick, I can only guess that he will have better treatment than the lung machines that were set up to pop the victims like balloons......at around $50k per POP!*
The latest news report listed $471,000 / patient in WV.!!! This is why the state went from the lowest to the highest patient diagnosis overnight.

I just pray for him and others to get better care than he , fousti and the governors forced on the US people.

Post a link on the ventilators that were popping patients lungs, this seems like it could be a good read. Also where can one find the data on the cost per patient?

ISRO,

Here's a good video on the topic that you asked about earlier. There are others by Drs that came out 5 months ago. You might be able to find them if YouTube didn't censor and remove all of the mirror copies.

If you didn't see my previous post, go back and read those short articles first. They will get you up to speed on the big picture, like motives for the mass murders that are going on in plain site. This was a common practice in the VA hospitals long before the covid scare. At $471,000 plus other treatment costs per patient, that's nearly half a million bucks clear profit if they kill the patients before many expenditures. Thats for WV. It varies by state. It's too big a temptation for those who are in their chosen field for the $. There's too many people with access to patients that force the tube through the lung. Its as effective as a firearm or stab, but done from within, so it doesn't show on an autopsy unless the pathologist knows exactly what they're looking for.

I'm trying to inform you and others so that the lives of our loved ones can be saved. I just want to encourage you to spread the word about this. PM anytime.

[video:youtube]https://banned.video/watch?id=5ee13c3cc7a607002f0c8187[/video]

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/02/20.