I entered this conversation feeling "confidently comfortable". Now not! smile To my knowledge the Zastava (Serbia mfg) acton marketed within the last few decades, strictly a single, "standard length" action itself. Standard length mauser actions, of course having also been "opened up" internally to accommodate the long mag cartridges. Also 'capable' of working with shortened magazines and comparably altered "bolt throw". Such alterations as manufactured or aftermarket.

The Yugo miltary actions from Model 24 forward, an intermediate acton based on an original Belgian FN military product. FN making such military actions for small variety of nations. The Oberndorf intermediate actions from military application origins, to include commercial sporters. The 'commercials' only available in singular 7x57 chambering. Of course Oberndorf with its short commercial only "K" action as well. I have otherwise only "viewed in advertising" a Herter's imported mauser type actions in shorter lengths and have 'believed' those to be Santa Barbara (Spanish) actons. Personally least familiar with these actions other that hearing of controversial 'rep' for questionable "soft action" mettalurgy.

Zastava a yet quite active factory has, as noted, marketed actions as well as complete rifles. Firearms International did import the Mark X (Roman Numeralized Mark 10). That following post WWII years of importing & marketing the FN mauser action/rifles, in both 300 & 400 - "Deluxe" Series; latter with the streamlined bolt shroud and sliding trigger activated safety. Also excepting some mag rifles or special orders, generally moving from steel to alloy bottom metal! Zastava mauser actions, over years a small plethora of rifle manuracturers adopting. Such including Remington in their Model 798... Oh my! smile

Cezch "Brno" rifles, "originally post WWII", marketed from about '46 to '51 in high quality, evolved-somewhat unique standard length actions. Also a special short action in .22 Hornet. Uniquely high quality and un-uniquely expensive. Their own design bolt shrouds & safety inclusive. Otherwise traditional mauser edition actions with clip guides and flat "spoon" bolt handle. Later editions in same range, dispensing with the clip guide recess and - little known - dispensing with bolt guide & corresponding bridge-underside accommodating slot. Last few years of that period redesigned entirely; svelte rifle commonly described as "dual square bridge" model dovetailed for scope. (Presently forgetting the Model number!)

Fifties era forward, small side mention and kudos to Sako for great long, medium & short actions/rifles of quality!

I have representative models of 'about all' above referenced rifles 'except' as above noted plus any Remington & Santa Barbara editions.

Whew! smile
Best & Stay Safe!
John